Table of Contents
Brother QL-500 Driver Download. The Brother QL-500 is an affordable label printer that meets personal use or at home. Brother QL-500 presents professional label printing and cost-effective for applications, shipping, and general administration.
Brother QL-500 means the main features are up to 50 labels per minute, up to 300dpi resolution and receive label widths up to 2.4in width. The Brother QL-500 is also equipped with a default manual cutter to ensure a professional finish.
Brother QL-500 Driver
- The Brother QL-500 provides print speeds of up to 50 labels per minute
- The Brother QL-500 has a print resolution of up to 300 x 300dpi
- The Brother QL-500 provides the default manual cutter
- Brother QL-500 is capable of printing on labels with widths up to 2.4cm
- Brother QL-500 presents easy-to-use software
- The Brother QL-500 has an easy PC Operation feature via the included USB cable connection
- Brother QL-500 Compatible with PC and Mac systems
Affordable Label Printer Brother QL-500 Driver
The Brother QL-500 is an affordable label printer in a fast and cost-effective way to print labels that are almost endless both at home and in the office.
If you need a custom label quickly to handle almost all the organizing tasks at home or office you use this Brother QL-500 label printer because this machine can connect to PC and Mac computers with the included USB cable and print at speeds of up to 50 labels per minute.
Easy to use and maintain Brother QL-500 Driver
The Brother QL-500 has a built-in manual label cutter to help make multiple labels printing a more manageable task and ensure clean excellence at all times.
Easy access controls are located on the front of the machine, and replacing drop-in label rolls cannot be easier. And you don't need to worry about changing tape, ink, or toner.
P-touch Editor's Label Design Software helps you print professional-looking labels from your Windows or Mac computer
The Brother QL-500 presents the P-touch Editor software, available for PC and Mac, which allows you to connect to your computer with the included USB cable to create a variety of impressive professional labels to fulfill the tasks you are working on. Choose from the label template before installing or make your own labels, fonts, and strong images.
The Brother QL-500 provides easy-to-use software integrated with Microsoft applications such as Excel and Word software, the Brother QL-500 can help you create labels in seconds using information stored on your computer.
How to install windows Brother QL-500 Driver
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON'T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS Brother QL-500 Driver
please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
Thanks for visiting Brother QL-500 Driver Download, Source : brother.com
Brother QL-500 Driver Download
[table width=”100%”][attr colspan=”2″] Brother QL-500 Driver Download System Requirements
macOS 10.13 – High Sierra, Windows 11
macOS 10.12 – Sierra, Windows 10 (x32/x64)
Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan, Windows 8.1 (x32)
Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite, Windows 8.1 (x64)
Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks, Windows 8 (x32)
Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion, Windows 8 (x64)
Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion, Windows 7 (x32)
Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard, Windows 7 (x64)
Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard, Windows Vista (x32)
Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger, Windows Vista (x64)
Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther, Windows XP Or Later