Brother QL-580N Driver Download. The Brother QL-580N is a printer specifically for Labels with a default internet connection, Printer Brother QL-580N printer is the perfect printer to share with your coworkers. This printer is perfect if you manage a type of business in the sales business.
The Brother QL-580N printer also has a print speed of up to 68 labels in one minute and this printer has a 300 x 600dpi resolution in high-quality prime mode,
the Brother QL-580N is a Label printer that has the perfect solution to produce professional labels with graphics, logos, and text for mailing, archive management, and other administrative applications.
The Brother QL-580N also has a feature that is equipped with a built-in cutter. Brother QL-580N is equipped with a powerful but easy P-touch Editor software in users with 3 input modes.
Brother QL-580N Coupled with the Brother network management tool and the free PAC software development kit, it’s easy to integrate and manage this device on any network.
- Brother QL-580N is capable of printing up to 68 labels/minute Printing on labels up to 2.4 “wide
- The Brother QL-580N has a default automatic heavy-duty cutter
- The Brother QL-580N provides software that is compatible with current Microsoft applications and is easily integrated with the Address Book Editor in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and P-touch®.
- Brother QL-580N has 3 input modes in the software, which are snapshots to easily combine images, use screenshots and express for beginner labeling or fast, professional for modern label making.
- The Brother QL-580N can work via a USB cable, labeling software, and supply the initial label and is ready for use
Brother QL-580N has a Limited Warranty and Replacement Service of only 2 years for each new purchase.
- Brother QL-580N supports easy connection via PC, included USB cable
Compatible with PC and Mac OS
- The Brother QL-580N can be connected via the default internet network which makes it easy to connect multiple users.
- Brother QL-580N is very easy to integrate and manage on the network using Brother network management tools and development kits and free bPAC software
How to install windows
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON’T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS
please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
Brother QL-580N Driver Download
|Brother QL-580N Driver Download System Requirements|
|macOS 10.13 – High Sierra||Windows 11|
|macOS 10.12 – Sierra||Windows 10 (x32/x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan||Windows 8.1 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite||Windows 8.1 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks||Windows 8 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion||Windows 8 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion||Windows 7 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard||Windows 7 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard||Windows Vista (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger||Windows Vista (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther||Windows XP Or Later|