Brother RJ-2050 Mobile Driver Download. The Brother RJ-2050 Mobile Rugged Plus WiFi Printer. A powerful portable printer with an LCD screen display for printing and wide reception up to 58mm. Brother RJ-2050 has an option with advanced connectivity that is an ideal cellular printer for printing receipts, tickets and other documentation, wherever and whenever needed. Brother RJ-2050 is also integrated into your current system with Wi-Fi connectivity, Bluetooth, and a USB connection. Free SDK for iOS, Android and Windows devices.
Having the highest print speed in its class, as well as various connectivity options for iOS, Android mobile devices, and Windows desktops, Brother RJ-2050 is designed for busy environments. Thanks to the LCD screen that is easy to read along with rolls that are easily loaded making the RJ-2050 a cellular printer ideal for business, especially when you work in the field.
Printing according to the needs you want.
With an RJ-2050 device, you can print receipts with your customers right away, or when completing work, or when goods are sent. The presence of RJ-2050 can help you to increase operating efficiency through your mobile devices in field services, sales, retail, public safety, emergency service logistics, warehousing, and manufacturing.
Designed for heavy and busywork.
RJ-2050 has an IP54 rating against dust and moisture, and protection when falling at an altitude of 2.5 meters, the Brother RJ-2050 is able to withstand endless use. This can help you reduce the time wasted due to damaged equipment.
Main features of Brother RJ-2050:
- Has direct thermal printing with high speed up to 152mm per second.
- Shows a Bluetooth connection, Wi-Fi and USB connectivity with MFi and AirPrint support.
- Has an integrated LCD screen.
- ZPL II Emulation, and SDK for iOS, Android and Windows devices.
- Strong weight with an IP54 rating.
- 2.5-meter drop tested.
- Mobile receipt printer with Bluetooth and Wi-Fi.
How to install windows
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON’T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS
please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
HOW TO REPLACE CARTRIDGE
- Before you can replace your Brother cartridge, first make sure your device is turned on. to be able to do this printer life just by pressing the power button. Check again whether it is plugged into one power.
- Then first open your Brother printer cartridge cover.
- Press the empty cartridge lever that you want to replace or exchange.
- Once released from the slot, then pull it out of the slot.
- Immediately take your new cartridge and remove the protective cover.
- Then, slide into the slot. Push until it snaps into place. Repeat steps 2 and 3, if necessary.
- Then, close the cartridge cover.
Thanks for visiting Brother RJ-2050 Mobile Driver Download, Source: brother.com
Brother RJ-2050 Mobile Driver Download
|Brother RJ-2050 Mobile Printer Driver System Requirements|
|macOS 10.13 – High Sierra||Windows 10 (x32)|
|macOS 10.12 – Sierra||Windows 10 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan||Windows 8.1 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite||Windows 8.1 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks||Windows 8 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion||Windows 8 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion||Windows 7 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard||Windows 7 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard||Windows Vista (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger||Windows Vista (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther||Windows XP Or Later|