Brother TN450 Toner Cartridge. Brother Toner Black TN450 Original High yield. Brother Genuine TN450 offers sharp, high-quality laser prints that you can consistently count on up to 2,600 pages. Original Brother toner is intelligently designed as part of a complete printing system to work with your Brother laser printer that functions for optimal results that provide superior print quality.
Brother Toner Black TN450 only supports Brother monolaser printer models as below:
DCP-7060D, DCP-7065DN, IntelliFax-2840, IntelliFAX-2940, HL-2220, HL-2230, HL-2240, HL-2240D, HL-2270DW, HL-2275DW, HL-2280DW, MFC-7240, MFC- 7360N, MFC-7365DN, MFC-7460DN, MFC-7860DW.
Estimated yield of the toner cartridge according to ISO / IEC 19752 (letter / A4).
The Right Technique for Superior Results
Brother Genuine toner helps ensure reliable operation and protection of your printer toner and long-lasting print head. Genuine Brother Toners produce brilliant and brilliant prints, sharper images, and high-quality output.
Integrated Design for Reliable Performance
Genuine Brother Toners are part of an overall printing system that is designed to work in tandem with toner printers with extensive testing ensuring optimal performance.
if you Use mock toner to reduce page yields, the image quality is lower.
This Original Brother Toner is designed by being formulated to work with Brother toner printers for optimal results.
How to install windows
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON’T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS
please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
HOW TO REPLACE CARTRIDGE
- Before you can replace your Brother cartridge, first make sure your device is turned on. to be able to do this printer life just by pressing the power button. Check again whether it is plugged into one power.
- Then first open your Brother printer cartridge cover.
- Press the empty cartridge lever that you want to replace or exchange.
- Once released from the slot, then pull it out of the slot.
- Immediately take your new cartridge and remove the protective cover.
- Then, slide into the slot. Push until it snaps into place. Repeat steps 2 and 3, if necessary.
- Then, close the cartridge cover.
Thanks for visiting Brother TN450 Toner Cartridge, Source: brother.com
Brother TN450 Toner Cartridge
|Brother TN450 Toner Cartridge System Requirements|
|macOS 10.13 – High Sierra||Windows 10 (x32)|
|macOS 10.12 – Sierra||Windows 10 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan||Windows 8.1 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite||Windows 8.1 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks||Windows 8 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion||Windows 8 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion||Windows 7 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard||Windows 7 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard||Windows Vista (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger||Windows Vista (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther||Windows XP Or Later|
Brother TN450 Toner Cartridge
|Driver For Windows||Not DOWNLOAD|
|Driver For Macintosh||Not DOWNLOAD|