Brother TP-M5000N Driver Download. A Brother TP-M5000N Pro Tape Creator tool has the function of Printing Packing Tape with Warning or Customer’s Logo and Message, then the Brother TP-M5000N Pro is also capable of making special tapes as needed, Print rolls up to 25m in less than 2 minutes. Brother TP-M5000N Pro also has a unique shape, almost like a snail and also small so that this tool is suitable when taken anywhere, especially if you work in the field or outside your office.
- TP-M5000N Pro is used to Print Packing Tape with Warning or Logo and Subscription Message.
- The printing process is small and the roll length is from 1-66m.
- Easy to set up and user-friendly and environmental friendly software.
- Make special tapes as needed.
- Capable of printing rolls up to 25m in less than 2 minutes.
- Personalized tapes with more than 200 templates using only the P-touch Editor design software. The process is also multi-design.
- Supports direct connection with USB 2.0 and LAN, then easily connected to your computer
- Printing Technology: Thermal transfer.
- Maximum Print Height: 1.73 “- 44 mm.
- Printing Resolution: 300 dpi.
- Printing speed: 220mm per second – 1 minute 53 seconds per roll 25m.
- Maximum Print Length: 72.1 yds – 66 m.
- Minimum Print Length: 39.3 “- 1 m.
- AC Power Supply: AC 100 – 240 V, 50/60 Hz.
- Compatible Band Width: 0.59 “- 15 mm, 1.49” – 38 mm, 1.96 “- 50 mm.
- Compatible Bands: For 0.59 “- 15 mm, 1.49” – 38 mm and 1.96 “- 50 mm.
- Compatible Paper Core Width: 0.59 “- 15 mm, 1.49” – 38 mm, 1.96 “- 50 mm.
- Compatible Paper Core Diameter or Diameter: Φ3 “- 76.2 mm
USB: USB Ver. 2.0 Full Speed.
- Ethernet or Cable connection: 10/100 Base-TX, RJ-45 connector.
- Guaranteed Operating Temperature or Humidity: 41 – 95 ° F or 5 – 35 ° C / 20 – 80%.
- Weight: Around 19.84 lb or 9.0 kg
How to install windows
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON’T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS
please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
HOW TO REPLACE CARTRIDGE
- Before you can replace your Brother cartridge, first make sure your device is turned on. to be able to do this printer life just by pressing the power button. Check again whether it is plugged into one power.
- Then first open your Brother printer cartridge cover.
- Press the empty cartridge lever that you want to replace or exchange.
- Once released from the slot, then pull it out of the slot.
- Immediately take your new cartridge and remove the protective cover.
- Then, slide into the slot. Push until it snaps into place. Repeat steps 2 and 3, if necessary.
- Then, close the cartridge cover.
Thanks for visiting Brother TP-M5000N Driver Download, Source: brother.com
Brother TP-M5000N Driver Download
|Brother TP-M5000N Printer Driver System Requirements|
|macOS 10.13 – High Sierra||Windows 10 (x32)|
|macOS 10.12 – Sierra||Windows 10 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan||Windows 8.1 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite||Windows 8.1 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks||Windows 8 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion||Windows 8 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion||Windows 7 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard||Windows 7 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard||Windows Vista (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger||Windows Vista (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther||Windows XP Or Later|