Driver Brother Label PT-9800PCN Download. Professional network label printer PT-9800PCN, but this product is no longer manufactured by the developer. Don’t worry, Brother has made another label printer that matches the PT-P950NW.
Maintaining clear and consistent labeling can be a problem if everyone makes their own products on multiple devices and printers. At this point, the networkable Brother PT-9800PCN was really confident.
Now many users can access the same professional labeling resources, with impressive print speeds of up to 80 mm per second and resolutions of up to 720 x 360 dpi. The labeling software is also managed in the network so that users no longer have to load it on every single PC and laptop.
This is useful when you need to make many labels at the same time. Brother Label PT-9800PCN is well suited for use in manufacturing, in the office and in the field.
Key features of the Brother PT-9800PCN label
- USB and network connectivity are built into USB host ports for external devices such as barcode scanners
- PT-9800PCN can print up to 36 mm
- up to 80 mm / s or HG band and 20 mm / s TZe band.
- Print resolution Up to 360 dpi
- Print height up to 27 mm.
- The PT-9800PCN has an internal automatic tape cutter
Product specifications BROTHER PT-9800PCN label printer
- Printing: technology Laminate heat transfer
- Maximum print resolution: 360 x 720 dpi corresponds to 14 x 28 dots / mm
- Interface: 10/100 Base-TX Ethernet, USB 1.1 or 2.0, USB host, RS-232C series
- Supported media sizes: 3.5 mm, 6 mm, 9 mm, 12 mm, 18 mm, 24 mm, 36 mm
- Power consumption: maximum 10 watts (active), 2.3 watts (standby), 1.1 watts (sleep), 0.3 watts (manual shutdown)
- Power supply: AD-9100ES included
- Dimensions: 4.6 “or 116 mm x 7.6” or 193 mm x 5.5 “140 mm
- Weight: 1.57 kg
How to install windows Driver Brother Label PT-9800PCN
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON’T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS Driver Brother Label PT-9800PCN
please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
HOW TO REPLACE CARTRIDGE Driver Brother Label PT-9800PCN
- Before you can replace your Brother cartridge, first make sure your device is turned on. to be able to do this printer life just by pressing the power button. Check again whether it is plugged into one power.
- Then first open your Brother printer cartridge cover.
- Press the empty cartridge lever that you want to replace or exchange.
- Once released from the slot, then pull it out of the slot.
- Immediately take your new cartridge and remove the protective cover.
- Then, slide into the slot. Push until it snaps into place. Repeat steps 2 and 3, if necessary.
- Then, close the cartridge cover.
Thanks for visiting Driver Brother Label PT-9800PCN Download, Source: brother.com
Driver Brother Label PT-9800PCN Download
|Driver Brother Label PT-9800PCN Download System Requirements|
|macOS 10.13 – High Sierra||Windows 10 (x32)|
|macOS 10.12 – Sierra||Windows 10 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan||Windows 8.1 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite||Windows 8.1 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks||Windows 8 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion||Windows 8 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion||Windows 7 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard||Windows 7 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard||Windows Vista (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger||Windows Vista (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther||Windows XP Or Later|