Table of Contents
The Brother MFC-J460DW has distinctive features with many outstanding features among other printers. Brother MFC-J460DW features medium-size thermal inkjet printing technology for average performance.
The MFC-J460DW print head also has one for black and white printing and three for color printing. Indirectly, the Brother MFC-J460DW printer can work optimally for black and white or color printing.
the functions Brother MFC-J460DW
- PRINT, COPY, SCAN, AND FAX: Brother MFCJ460DW Inkjet All-in-One can print, copy, scan and send faxes using color inkjet technology
- WIRELESS NETWORK: The MFC-J460DW can easily manage wireless networks that allow users to send jobs from multiple devices
- AUTOMATIC DUPLEX PRINTING – In this section, the MFC-J460DW can help you save paper with duplex automatic duplex printing.
- IF YOU USE WITH ORIGINAL BROTHER INK: LC201BK, LC201C, LC201M, LC201Y, LC2013PKS, LC203BK, LC203C, LC203M, LC203Y, LC203Y, LC2033PKS, LC2032PKS
The Brother MFC-J460DW printer is a wireless color inkjet printer
Brother Work Smart MFC-J460DW provides the features and performance you are looking for when you choose a compact, color inkjet MFP that is intuitive and easy to use, with many connectivity options and the ability to work on a variety of print media. specials without wasting your budget.
You will discover that connecting to a wireless network couldn't be easier thanks to a wireless wizard that really guides you through the setup. It's very simple, you don't need a USB cable and you don't even need to know your wireless network password. Share the device with others on a wireless network or connect to a computer with a USB cable. Print, copy, scan, and fax with advanced color inkjet technology
Cell pressure Brother MFC-J460DW
- Print wirelessly from your mobile device with AirPrint, Mopria, Brother iPrint, and Scan, Wi-Fi Direct. and Google Cloud Print,
Flexible paper handling
- You can save time by loading your device with the ADF or ADF. This is a 100 sheet paper capacity for superior productivity.
Intuitive connection to the cloud.
- Print and scan cloud services directly from printers with a 1.8-inch color screen
How to install windows Driver Brother MFC-J460DW
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON'T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS Driver Brother MFC-J460DW
please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
HOW TO REPLACE CARTRIDGE Driver Brother MFC-J460DW
- Before you can replace your Brother cartridge, first make sure your device is turned on. to be able to do this printer life just by pressing the power button. Check again whether it is plugged into one power.
- Then first open your Brother printer cartridge cover.
- Press the empty cartridge lever that you want to replace or exchange.
- Once released from the slot, then pull it out of the slot.
- Immediately take your new cartridge and remove the protective cover.
- Then, slide into the slot. Push until it snaps into place. Repeat steps 2 and 3, if necessary.
- Then, close the cartridge cover.
Driver Brother MFC-J460DW Download
[table width=”100%”][attr colspan=”2″] Brother TN-420 Toner Cartridge System Requirements
macOS 10.13 – High Sierra, Windows 11
macOS 10.12 – Sierra, Windows 10 (x32/x64)
Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan, Windows 8.1 (x32)
Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite, Windows 8.1 (x64)
Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks, Windows 8 (x32)
Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion, Windows 8 (x64)
Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion, Windows 7 (x32)
Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard, Windows 7 (x64)
Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard, Windows Vista (x32)
Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger, Windows Vista (x64)
Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther, Windows XP Or Later