Table of Contents
Driver For Brother DCP 7055. Brother DCP 7055 is a multifunction device that features printing, scanning, and copying functions based on laser technology that provides hard copies. Brother DCP 7055 Decorated in a fairly standard gray, the DCP 7055 differs from the basic measures of 375 x 365 mm to 405 x 398.5 mm at the top.
The Brother DCP 7055 printer has been designed by installing a paper tray, then a laser printer, as well as an A4 flatbed scanner at the height of this 268 mm unit. Although it is larger, especially with respect to the appearance of height, than a multifunction inkjet device, it is not too much.
Setting up DCP 7055 is very easy. The Brother DCP 7055 printer toner unit is integrated into the unit. If you have to remove the toner unit and shake it quickly just to make sure the toner is distributed evenly while you work.
In addition to this, the electrical power and the USB port are located on the back of the unit so that they add some necessary space for the user.
When you turn on the Brother DCP 7055 for the first time, it will offer you the opportunity to choose the language that will be used and make the adjustments you deem necessary with the contrast of the two-inch LCD panel unit that provides two-feedback on the status and the current model.
The panel is located in front of the scanner unit, its position between the controls to select an option button, adjust the number of copies, scan, stop, start and navigate through the different menu levels.
Before connecting this multifunction device to a computer, you must install the software provided on our site, the driver for Brother DCP 7055. When you buy a new package, the software is the printer driver and scanner.
Brother Control Center and Status Monitor are added with the Nuance PaperPort document management application. There is also documentation in PDF format.
At the appropriate time, you will be notified when you connect the USB cable before restarting the computer.
The Driver For Brother DCP 7055 paper tray has a capacity of 250 sheets covering various sizes up to A4 and legal. Paper is fed through the printer body to reappear in the space just below the control panel.
Next, there is also a second paper input slot for manual use when printing envelopes, special paper, and the like. It is located between the paper tray and the exit opening.
How to install windows Brother DCP 7055 Driver
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON'T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
Please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
HOW TO REPLACE CARTRIDGE
- Before you can replace your Brother cartridge, first make sure your device is turned on. to be able to do this printer life just by pressing the power button. Check again whether it is plugged into one power.
- Then first open your Brother printer cartridge cover.
- Press the empty cartridge lever that you want to replace or exchange.
- Once released from the slot, then pull it out of the slot.
- Immediately take your new cartridge and remove the protective cover.
- Then, slide into the slot. Push until it snaps into place. Repeat steps 2 and 3, if necessary.
- Then, close the cartridge cover.
Thanks for visiting Driver For Brother DCP 7055, Source: brother.com
Driver For Brother DCP 7055
[table width=”100%”][attr colspan=”2″] Driver For Brother DCP 7055 System Requirements
macOS 10.13 – High Sierra, Windows 11
macOS 10.12 – Sierra, Windows 10 (x32/x64)
Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan, Windows 8.1 (x32)
Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite, Windows 8.1 (x64)
Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks, Windows 8 (x32)
Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion, Windows 8 (x64)
Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion, Windows 7 (x32)
Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard, Windows 7 (x64)
Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard, Windows Vista (x32)
Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger, Windows Vista (x64)
Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther, Windows XP Or Later
Driver For Brother DCP 7055
Information For Windows, SIZE, DOWNLOAD
Full Driver & Software Package (Recommended) for Windows 10.32bit.EXE, 120.65MB, DOWNLOAD
Full Driver & Software Package (Recommended) for Windows 10 64 bit.EXE, 120.65MB, DOWNLOAD