Driver For Brother DCP-7065DN. Brother DCP-7065DN is a printer that has the ability to print, scan and copy and has become an essential feature for multifunction printers, such as the Brother DCP 7065DN printer. This is one of the monochrome multifunction laser printers published by Brother in several countries. The laser printer that has a printer, scan, and copy features a 200 MHz processor with 32 MB of memory. Although it is equipped with several features.
This laser printer still does not look excessive and is suitable for placement in several places and tables in a small or large room. The design also looks simple and compact with matte black alloys. This printer is technically similar to the Brother MFC 7360N laser printer but without the presence of the fax function. In addition, the Brother DCP-7065DN has a single LCD screen with two lines that have the function of informing the work process that is being performed on the printer and the job settings easily.
Feature The Brother DCP 7065DN multifunction printer has
- Dimensions 405 (W) x 398.5 (D) x 316 (H) mm
- maximum duty cycle per month up to 8000
- print resolution up to 2400 x 600 dpi
- It weighs 11.4
- 24 pages per minute speed in A4 paper
- Letterhead mode of 26 pages per minute
Brother DCP-7065DN has an automatic two-sided printing function to print two sides of the paper at the same time. Exceptionally, the Duplex function can be adjusted not only through the settings in Windows but also through buttons on the front panel. To connect to a LAN, users can use 10 to 100 Ethernet ports. You can adjust the network settings through the menu located on the front panel.
The scanning function of this monochromatic multifunction laser printer is also very useful for users who need to scan documents.
The scan function on the Brother DCP 7065DN has a scanning resolution.
- Scan resolution up to 600 x 2400 dpi
- Scan speed of approximately 10 seconds per page
- About 6 pages per minute for black and white files
- Approximately 3 pages per minute to scan files in color or black and white.
The scans can be done with the automatic document feeder (ADF) or directly to the flatbed scanner with the maximum scan area A4 paper size with flatbed scanner type and folio size paper with ADF property.
The Brother DCP 7065DN multifunction laser printer also has a monochrome copy with copy speeds of up to 24 CPM or copy per minute with resolutions up to 600 x 600 dpi. Maximum copy mode in a single command, capable of copying up to 99 pages. There is also an automatic document feeder on the top of the printer that can hold up to 35 sheets of paper. The ADF can be used to scan or scan and copy. The main paper tray of this printer can be loaded with up to 250 sheets of paper.
How to install windows
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON’T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS
please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
HOW TO REPLACE CARTRIDGE
- Before you can replace your Brother cartridge, first make sure your device is turned on. to be able to do this printer life just by pressing the power button. Check again whether it is plugged into one power.
- Then first open your Brother printer cartridge cover.
- Press the empty cartridge lever that you want to replace or exchange.
- Once released from the slot, then pull it out of the slot.
- Immediately take your new cartridge and remove the protective cover.
- Then, slide into the slot. Push until it snaps into place. Repeat steps 2 and 3, if necessary.
- Then, close the cartridge cover.
Driver For Brother DCP-7065DN
|Driver For Brother DCP-7065DN System Requirements|
|macOS 10.13 – High Sierra||Windows 11|
|macOS 10.12 – Sierra||Windows 10 (x32/x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan||Windows 8.1 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite||Windows 8.1 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks||Windows 8 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion||Windows 8 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion||Windows 7 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard||Windows 7 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard||Windows Vista (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger||Windows Vista (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther||Windows XP Or Later|