Driver For Brother HL-2140. This is a Mono laser printer which is designed with good quality, smart and very suitable for personal use, Brother HL-2140 can do most of the things you want from this tabletop machine. If you want a multipurpose tray that can take more than one sheet at a time, as well as a toner cartridge with the same capacity as the standard consumables available as a backup.
Brother HL-2140 has high operating costs when using the manufacturer’s SRP, but almost no one is interested in paying this fee, and we expect to see a real reduction when the printer launches, starting in January 2008.
Also, the software installation is very simple, because the Brother software loads the driver and detects the USB connection without intervention. There is a status monitor for the printer, but if not, you should use the driver function, which includes multiple pages per sheet, for poster printing as well as watermarks. You should know that there is no double-sided printing unit installed in the Driver For Brother HL-2140, but there is software assistance to produce double-sided printing manually.
Brother claims a maximum print of up to 22 pages per minute from the printer, which means that a five-page document must be completed in less than 15 seconds. The first two documents are direct text and the second text and image, each requires 21 seconds and 22 seconds. This means that the maximum print speed in normal print mode is 14.3 ppm.
In our test, when printing the main text at 300 dpi, as well as with toner savings applied, this will make a slight difference in print speed. Toner saving makes a slight difference to the print quality of text and will be quite acceptable for most print jobs, better than many design modes on other mono lasers.
How to install windows
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON’T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS
please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
HOW TO REPLACE CARTRIDGE
- Before you can replace your Brother cartridge, first make sure your device is turned on. to be able to do this printer life just by pressing the power button. Check again whether it is plugged into one power.
- Then first open your Brother printer cartridge cover.
- Press the empty cartridge lever that you want to replace or exchange.
- Once released from the slot, then pull it out of the slot.
- Immediately take your new cartridge and remove the protective cover.
- Then, slide into the slot. Push until it snaps into place. Repeat steps 2 and 3, if necessary.
- Then, close the cartridge cover.
Thanks for visiting Driver For Brother HL-2140, Source: brother.com
Driver For Brother HL-2140
|Driver For Brother HL-2140 System Requirements|
|macOS 10.13 – High Sierra||Windows 10 (x32)|
|macOS 10.12 – Sierra||Windows 10 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan||Windows 8.1 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite||Windows 8.1 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks||Windows 8 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion||Windows 8 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion||Windows 7 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard||Windows 7 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard||Windows Vista (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger||Windows Vista (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther||Windows XP Or Later|