Driver For Brother HL-2240. A Brother HL-2240D printer designed with a portable design, this black-decorated standard capable printing device is well suited for use in small offices. Not only is it a unique portable design, but the HL-2240D also turns out to have a large enough capacity for the device body.
The HL-2240D has a very high inbox capacity of up to 250 sheets of A4-sized paper inside. In addition, the ink system adopted on the HL-2240D also has a high yield rate of up to 12,000 sheets. Therefore, you can be sure that the HL-2240D will provide fairly optimal lateral savings for the cost of user expenses.
Brother HL-2240D only has a limited print performance of 24 ppm, but the print quality is undeniable because the HL-2240D can still deliver resolutions up to 2400 x 600 dpi.
Brother HL-2240D is also included as one of the printers that are very easy to use, as well as the toner filling and replacement system is also very easy. You only need to open the valve cover on the front of the device, the result is that all maintenance systems can be easily done from the inside. Brother also applies several features to optimize the performance of the HL-2240D, such as Toner Saver and Multipage Printing.
On the HL-2240D printer side, connectivity is still very conventional, because users only have two options, namely data transfer if they want to print to the HL-2240D. First, users can also use computational media with the help of data cables in their data transfer systems. One more thing is that the user just needs to save the data to the flash drive and then print it to the HL-2240D. You can choose according to you which is easiest.
How to install windows
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON’T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS
please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
HOW TO REPLACE CARTRIDGE
- Before you can replace your Brother cartridge, first make sure your device is turned on. to be able to do this printer life just by pressing the power button. Check again whether it is plugged into one power.
- Then first open your Brother printer cartridge cover.
- Press the empty cartridge lever that you want to replace or exchange.
- Once released from the slot, then pull it out of the slot.
- Immediately take your new cartridge and remove the protective cover.
- Then, slide into the slot. Push until it snaps into place. Repeat steps 2 and 3, if necessary.
- Then, close the cartridge cover.
Thanks for visiting Driver For Brother HL-2240, Source: brother.com
Driver For Brother HL-2240
|Driver For Brother HL-2240 System Requirements|
|macOS 10.13 – High Sierra||Windows 10 (x32)|
|macOS 10.12 – Sierra||Windows 10 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan||Windows 8.1 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite||Windows 8.1 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks||Windows 8 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion||Windows 8 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion||Windows 7 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard||Windows 7 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard||Windows Vista (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger||Windows Vista (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther||Windows XP Or Later|