Driver For Brother HL-5470DW. The Brother HL-5470DW was launched in 2012 when the HL-5470DW printer was first introduced. We immediately recall the Brother printer previously presented to users, the HL-5450DN. The two printers are not very different, the HL-5470DW printer apparently also has the same capabilities as the double series. But where is the difference between the HL-5470DW printer and the Brother HL-5450DN printer …
One of the differences is that the wireless function is the main feature that makes the difference between the two devices mentioned above if the HL-5450DN is delivered without the wireless function. Therefore, unlike the Brother HL-5470DW, this laser printer is equipped with wireless functions. Now, when you want to use the HL-5470DW, users no longer have to worry about the USB 2.0 port and laptops. Just enough to equip the user’s smart device with a special Brother application, the documents that the user wants will be ready to print.
Brother HL-5470DW With high performance in its class of 40 ppm, the HL-5470DW has also been equipped with a sufficiently high print resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi. The reason why it is equipped with quite high performance, the Brother HL-5470DW certainly requires a fairly high paper tray capacity. From there, the Brother HL-5470DW was designed with a paper feed capacity that now reaches 250 sheets …
In addition, the HL-5470DW is also considered a professional device, certainly not complete without a good security system, for this reason, Brother has carefully prepared one of these products. Security features include Secure Print and Secure Function Lock, which are used to block the use of HL-5470DW printing in the garbage.
- Media type: Letter, Legal, Executive, A4, A5, A6, B5, B6
- Dimensions: 371 x 384 x 257 mm
- Printing Method: Laserjet
- USB Support: Yes
How to install windows
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON’T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS
please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
HOW TO REPLACE CARTRIDGE
- Before you can replace your Brother cartridge, first make sure your device is turned on. to be able to do this printer life just by pressing the power button. Check again whether it is plugged into one power.
- Then first open your Brother printer cartridge cover.
- Press the empty cartridge lever that you want to replace or exchange.
- Once released from the slot, then pull it out of the slot.
- Immediately take your new cartridge and remove the protective cover.
- Then, slide into the slot. Push until it snaps into place. Repeat steps 2 and 3, if necessary.
- Then, close the cartridge cover.
Driver For Brother HL-5470DW
|Driver For Brother HL-5470DW System Requirements|
|macOS 10.13 – High Sierra||Windows 11|
|macOS 10.12 – Sierra||Windows 10 (x32/x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan||Windows 8.1 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite||Windows 8.1 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks||Windows 8 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion||Windows 8 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion||Windows 7 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard||Windows 7 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard||Windows Vista (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger||Windows Vista (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther||Windows XP Or Later|