Driver For Brother HL-L2320D. Brother HL-L2320D is a printer that has monochrome laser technology and can be reliable and also affordable for personal or office use. The desk-friendly Brother HL-L2320D offers a tray with a capacity of up to 250 sheets that are easily connected to your PC via a USB 2.0 connection (high speed) and capable of printing sharp black-and-white (text) documents up to 30ppm. Brother HL-L2320D also displays capabilities in automatic duplex printing, this will help users save paper.
The main features of Brother HL-L2320D
- Brother HL-L2320D offers fast laser printing. With the speed that Brother HL-L2320D has will help you improve productivity with a print speed of up to 30ppm
- Brother HL-L2320D has duplex printing or printing two-sided documents so that it can produce documents, brochures, and professional two-sided booklets using the automatic duplex printing feature. This feature can reduce your paper usage and help save costs.
- Brother HL-L2320D has high-quality output. With a print resolution of up to 2400 x 600dpi, Brother HL-L2320D can produce professional output with sharp text and excellent graphics.
- Inconvenient paper handling. Brother HL-L2320D can meet all your printing needs with a 250-sheet paper tray that can and is adjusted to the need to handle letter or legal paper and manual feed slots for printing envelopes and letterhead.
- Brother HL-L2320D provides Toner Economy Mode. Use less toner and save money by using Toner Save mode for less important business documents
- Brother HL-L2320D has a direct paper path. Availability of manual feed slots with rear paper out provides a direct paper path to ensure that all your printed material always looks professional.
- Brother HL-L2320D has Mono Print Speed up to 30ppm.
- High-speed USB 2.0 connection for local connectivity
- Brother HL-L2320D has Automatic Duplex (two-sided printing)
- Print Technology Brother HL-L2320D Electrophotography Laser
- Brother HL-L2320D offers a 250-sheet tray that can be adjusted for letters or legal, as well as a manual feed slot for envelope printing
How to install windows
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON’T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS
please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
thank so much for visiting Driver For Brother HL-L2320D Source: brother.com
Driver For Brother HL-L2320D
|Driver For Brother HL-L2320D System Requirements|
|macOS 10.13 – High Sierra||Windows 10 (x32)|
|macOS 10.12 – Sierra||Windows 10 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan||Windows 8.1 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite||Windows 8.1 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks||Windows 8 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion||Windows 8 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion||Windows 7 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard||Windows 7 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard||Windows Vista (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger||Windows Vista (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther||Windows XP Or Later|