Driver For Brother MFC-250C. The Brother MFC 250C is one Printer inkjet MFC (across the board, or multifunctions printer). Like the entirety of the MFC arrangement printers, it’s pointed basically at a home office or miniaturized scale office, yet additionally incorporates photograph driven highlights that make it appropriate for a double job in a home and home office.
As per Brother, speed and yield quality are basically indistinguishable in all cases, so the entirety of the remarks right now speed and quality apply to each of the four printers.
Brother MFC 250C Specifications
- Bolstered Media Type Plain paper
- Standard Media Capacity: 100 sheets
- Yield Trays Capacity: 50 sheets
- PC Connection: USB have, USB
- Measurements (Width x Depth x Height)
- Item pack : 18.3 x 8.9 x 18.1 inch
- Item unit : 15.4 x 14.4 x 5.9 inch
- Print Technology: Color Inkjet Technology
- Most extreme Printing Size : 8.5″ x 14″ (Legal)
- Consumable Type: 4-Cartridge Ink System
- Max. Speed (dark) : 27ppm (Black)
- Max. Speed (shading) : 22ppm (Color)
- Max. Goals: Up to 6000 x 1200 dpi
- Max. size : 8.5 in x 14 inch (legitimate)
- Capacity: B/W and Color Copying
- Max. Speed: 18cpm (highly contrasting)
- Max. Speed: 16cpm (shading)
- Goals : 1200dpi x 1200dpi (highly contrasting)
- Goals : 600dpi x 1200dpi (Color)
- Goals : 1200dpi x 2400dpi (Optical)
- Goals : 19200 x 19200 dpi (Interpolated)
- PC Faxing: Yes
- Modem Speed: 14.4K bps (Fax Modem)
- Transmission Speed: Approx. 6 Sec/Page
- Force power: AC 110 V ( 50/60 Hz )
- Force Operational: 29 Watt
- Rest: 4 Watt
- Reserve: 6 Watt
How to install windows
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON’T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS
please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
HOW TO REPLACE CARTRIDGE
- Before you can replace your Brother cartridge, first make sure your device is turned on. to be able to do this printer life just by pressing the power button. Check again whether it is plugged into one power.
- Then first open your Brother printer cartridge cover.
- Press the empty cartridge lever that you want to replace or exchange.
- Once released from the slot, then pull it out of the slot.
- Immediately take your new cartridge and remove the protective cover.
- Then, slide into the slot. Push until it snaps into place. Repeat steps 2 and 3, if necessary.
- Then, close the cartridge cover.
Thanks for visiting Brother TN-420 Toner Cartridge, Source: brother.com
|Driver For Brother MFC-250C System Requirements|
|macOS 10.13 – High Sierra||Windows 11|
|macOS 10.12 – Sierra||Windows 10 (x32/x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan||Windows 8.1 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite||Windows 8.1 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks||Windows 8 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion||Windows 8 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion||Windows 7 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard||Windows 7 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard||Windows Vista (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger||Windows Vista (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther||Windows XP Or Later|