Driver For Brother MFC-3340CN. Brother MFC-3340CN Equipped with all-in-one features. This matter is based on the traditional sheetfed design but also enhances the features that are generally only found on flatbed products.
Furthermore, MFC-3340CN mixing printing, scanning, and copying large resolution with a digital camera memory card reader and enhancing the USB interface to connect directly to your pc and the Ethernet interface to connect to your network router for sharing printing, scanning, sending faxes like and access to PhotoCapture Center features.
- Connectivity & amp Compatibility
- Optional Interface: NC-220W (wireless print server)
- Standard interface: USB and Ethernet interfaces
- Also, standard Network Features: Print, Scan, Send Computer Fax, Media Card Drive Access
- Standard Network Interfaces: I / F (Ethernet) Network
- Supported Network Protocols (IPv4): TCP / IP, RARP, BOOTP, DHCP, APIPA, NetBIOS, WINS, LPR / LPD, Port9100 (SMTP / POP3), Simple Apple Network Configuration.
- Dark Copy Speed (max. Cpm): 17cpm Black
- Color Copy Speed (max. Cpm): 11cpm style
- Copy Expertise: B / W & amp; Color Copying
- Design Style: Traditional Sheetfed
- N in 1 Use: 2in1 / 4in1
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% – 400%
- For Sorting: Yes
- Copying Stand Alone: No Need for a Computer.
- Best Transmission Speed: Estimated. 3 seconds per page
- Caller ID Ready: Yes
- Different Ring Detection Ready Ready: Yes
- Document Memory Backup: No.
- External TAD interface: Yes
- Fax Modem Speed 33. 6K bps
- Incredible Fax Modem G3
- Page Memory Optimal page fax: Fax memory up to 400 pages
- Fax Expertise: B / W & amp; Colored Fax
- Fax/telephone switch: Yes
- Off-Paper Reception: Yes
- Computer Fax Expertise send/receive: Yes
- Flash Scan / Memory Transmission (approx. Seconds / page): Estimated. 3, 75 sec / page
- Phone Handset: No.
- Total Automatic Call Locations: 108 locations
How to install windows
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON’T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS
please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
HOW TO REPLACE CARTRIDGE
- Before you can replace your Brother cartridge, first make sure your device is turned on. to be able to do this printer life just by pressing the power button. Check again whether it is plugged into one power.
- Then first open your Brother printer cartridge cover.
- Press the empty cartridge lever that you want to replace or exchange.
- Once released from the slot, then pull it out of the slot.
- Immediately take your new cartridge and remove the protective cover.
- Then, slide into the slot. Push until it snaps into place. Repeat steps 2 and 3, if necessary.
- Then, close the cartridge cover.
|Driver For Brother MFC-3340CN System Requirements|
|macOS 10.13 – High Sierra||Windows 11|
|macOS 10.12 – Sierra||Windows 10 (x32/x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan||Windows 8.1 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite||Windows 8.1 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks||Windows 8 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion||Windows 8 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion||Windows 7 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard||Windows 7 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard||Windows Vista (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger||Windows Vista (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther||Windows XP Or Later|