Driver For Brother MFC-5460CN. The Brother MFC-5460CN is by all accounts what you are searching for, at any rate from the start look. Like all Brother MFC, this one games a simple, office look, with the tough form. It is very little.
At the front is a two-line, illuminated LCD marker that reports a great deal of information and furthermore lets you get to the control board menu. The information paper plate can suit 100 pages, only enough for a little to the medium office and the 35-page ADF plate is foldable.
The printer sports goals of 6000 x 1200 dpi genuinely high. There are four shading cartridges, and access to these is made simple by methods for an entryway at the front of the unit. The flatbed scanner can check legitimate size reports. The printer underpins the most well-known memory configurations and it even has PictBridge.
Availability is by means of USB and a system interface, however, you should mesh the wires through the gave channel into the core of the gadget.
The favorable position: no incidental disengagements; inconvenience: it’s disturbing, and wires may not keep going long because of all the turning.
The inbuilt 33.6 kbps fax can put away to 400 pages and is fit for broadcasting to up to 150 areas. The phonebook memory is 100 numbers.
Printing is moderate; the printer took a large portion of a moment to print a basic book report in ordinary mode, and it assumed control longer than a moment to print the equivalent in best mode.
The print quality is respectable and sharp. There is some measure of graininess in photograph prints, yet it’s sufficient for the normal home client. The copier works superbly.
The product pack comprises of the MFL-Pro Suite (a control focal point of sorts), PaperPort SE with OCR, and even Presto! PageManager OCR for Mac clients.
At its value, we can say this is a decent purchase if it’s all the same to you sitting tight a piece for the print.
- Printer goals: 6000 x 1200 dpi
- Printing innovation: warm inkjet
- Number of cartridges: 4
- Scanner goals (optical): 2400 x 1200 dpi
- Information paper plate limit: 100 sheets
- ADF limit: 35 sheets
- Memory spaces: CF, MS, MS Pro, SD, MMC, xD-Picture Card
- I/O ports: USB, RJ-45
- Fax memory: 400 pages
- Auto-dial: 100
- Communicate areas: 150
- Measurements: 44 (W) x 39.5 (D) x 22.6 (H) cm
How to install windows
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON’T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS
please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
HOW TO REPLACE CARTRIDGE
- Before you can replace your Brother cartridge, first make sure your device is turned on. to be able to do this printer life just by pressing the power button. Check again whether it is plugged into one power.
- Then first open your Brother printer cartridge cover.
- Press the empty cartridge lever that you want to replace or exchange.
- Once released from the slot, then pull it out of the slot.
- Immediately take your new cartridge and remove the protective cover.
- Then, slide into the slot. Push until it snaps into place. Repeat steps 2 and 3, if necessary.
- Then, close the cartridge cover.
Driver For Brother MFC-5460CN
|Driver For Brother MFC-5460CN System Requirements|
|macOS 10.13 – High Sierra||Windows 11|
|macOS 10.12 – Sierra||Windows 10 (x32/x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan||Windows 8.1 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite||Windows 8.1 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks||Windows 8 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion||Windows 8 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion||Windows 7 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard||Windows 7 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard||Windows Vista (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger||Windows Vista (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther||Windows XP Or Later|