Driver For Brother MFC-J265W. This Brother MFC-J265w is a reduced all-in-one printer, perfect for micro office and individuals. The Brother MFC-J265w has the 802.11b / g remote control to manage connections to various PCs on a system path. The Brother MFC-J265w can work by fax, allowing you to send and receive reports without having to use your PC. In addition, the LCD screen of this printer is 1.9 “which is located between the control board and is ideal for survey images and simple menu routes.
specs and General
- Printer type: Multi-function
- Color technology: Inkjet
- Color technology – notes: Color Inkjet Technology
- Max color resolution: 6000 x 1200 dpi
- Max B/W resolution: 6000 x 1200 dpi
- Droplet size: 1.5 pl
- Color print speed: 27 ppm
- B/W print speed: 33 ppm
- Inks: 4 Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow
- Ink type: Dye-based
- Max document size: 8.5″ x 11″
- Fixed paper size: No
- Support media: Letter, Legal, A4, – 10″, Standard No.10 envelopes
- Support media notes Paper, Cards, Envelopes, Labels, Transparencies, Photo paper,
- Feeder capacity: 100
- Tray capacity: 50
- Number of trays: 1
- Auto duplex / double-sided printing: No
- Borderless printing: Yes
- Color management: No
- Scanner Type: Color flatbed
- Max optical resolution: 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Transparency adapter: No
- Maximum scanner document size: 8.5″ x 11.7″
- Scan to memory: Yes
- Direct printing: No
- Voice-enabled: No
- Ethernet: No
- Wi-Fi: Yes 0r 802.11 b/g
- Bluetooth: No
- USB: USB 2.0 (480Mbit/sec)
- Memory card support: Yes *SD/SDHC, Memory Stick/Pro/Pro Duo*
- Display Color: LCD
- Display touchscreen: No
- Display size: 1.9 in
- Batteries: No
- Weight: 15.20 lb
- Dimensions: 15.4 x 5.9 x 14.5
How to install windows
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON’T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS
please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
HOW TO REPLACE CARTRIDGE
- Before you can replace your Brother cartridge, first make sure your device is turned on. to be able to do this printer life just by pressing the power button. Check again whether it is plugged into one power.
- Then first open your Brother printer cartridge cover.
- Press the empty cartridge lever that you want to replace or exchange.
- Once released from the slot, then pull it out of the slot.
- Immediately take your new cartridge and remove the protective cover.
- Then, slide into the slot. Push until it snaps into place. Repeat steps 2 and 3, if necessary.
- Then, close the cartridge cover.
Thanks for visiting Driver For Brother MFC-J265W, Source: brother.com
Driver For Brother MFC-J265W
|Driver For Brother MFC-J265W System Requirements|
|macOS 10.13 – High Sierra||Windows 10 (x32)|
|macOS 10.12 – Sierra||Windows 10 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan||Windows 8.1 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite||Windows 8.1 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks||Windows 8 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion||Windows 8 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion||Windows 7 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard||Windows 7 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard||Windows Vista (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger||Windows Vista (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther||Windows XP Or Later|