Driver For Brother MFC-J270W. This Brother MFC-J270W is an all-in-one printer ideal for office micro and individuals. The Brother MFC-J270W has an 802.11b / g wireless network connection and can allow users to share with many computers on the same network. The Brother MFC-J270W internal fax machine also allows you to send and receive documents without using or turning on your computer. The Brother MFC-J270W has a 1.9 “color LCD screen located above the control panel, making it perfect for viewing images and navigating through the menu is also easy.
- Printer type: multifunction
A printer Brother MFC-J270W
- Color technology: inkjet
- Color / Notes Technology: Color Inkjet Technology
- Maximum color resolution: 6000 x 1200 dpi
- Maximum black and white resolution 6000 x 1200 dpi
- 27 ppm color print speed
- 33 ppm black and white print speed
- Inks: 4 black, cyan, magenta, yellow.
- Ink type: dye / base
- Maximum document size: 8.5 “x 11”
- Fixed paper size: No.
- Media Supported: Letter, Legal, A4, 4 “x – x 10”, # 10 Standard Envelopes
- Compatible media/notes: paper, photo paper, envelopes, labels, cards, transparencies
- Magazine Capacity: 100
- Tray Capacity: 50
- Number of trays: 1
- Automatic 2-sided / 2-sided printing: No
- Borderless printing: yes
- Color management: no
- Scanner type: color flat screen
- Maximum optical resolution: 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Transparency adapter: no
- Maximum scanner document size: 8.5 “x 11.7”
- Scan to memory: yes
- Direct print: no.
- Voice-activated: no
- Ethernet: no.
- Wi-Fi: Yes-802.11 b / g
- Bluetooth: no
- USB: USB 2.0-480Mbit / sec.
- Memory card support: Yes-SD / SDHC, Memory Stick / Pro / Pro Duo
Screen: Color LCD
- Touch screen: no.
- Screen size: 1.9 ″
- Batteries: no.
- Weight: 15.20 pounds
- Dimensions: 15.4 x 5.9 x 14.5 ″ / 391 x 150 x 368 mm
How to install windows
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON’T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS
please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
HOW TO REPLACE CARTRIDGE
- Before you can replace your Brother cartridge, first make sure your device is turned on. to be able to do this printer life just by pressing the power button. Check again whether it is plugged into one power.
- Then first open your Brother printer cartridge cover.
- Press the empty cartridge lever that you want to replace or exchange.
- Once released from the slot, then pull it out of the slot.
- Immediately take your new cartridge and remove the protective cover.
- Then, slide into the slot. Push until it snaps into place. Repeat steps 2 and 3, if necessary.
- Then, close the cartridge cover.
Thanks for visiting Driver For Brother MFC-J270W, Source: brother.com
Driver For Brother MFC-J270W
|Driver For Brother MFC-J270W System Requirements|
|macOS 10.13 – High Sierra||Windows 10 (x32)|
|macOS 10.12 – Sierra||Windows 10 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan||Windows 8.1 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite||Windows 8.1 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks||Windows 8 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion||Windows 8 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion||Windows 7 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard||Windows 7 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard||Windows Vista (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger||Windows Vista (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther||Windows XP Or Later|