Driver For Brother MFC-j430W. The Brother MFC-j430W printer has a classic model of the Brother general product version, and the Brother MFC-j430W also includes multifunction printer types, such as the printer code that is MFC, with full functions such as Print, Scan, Copy, fax and wireless connections capable of facilitating the use of printers in a workspace. The design that was designed on this printer is also the same as that of many other elegant Brother printers with a glossy black color as the size of this printer is quite small and it can also save space if work is limited.
In addition, the Brother MFC-j430W is also equipped with 40 MB of memory, making this printer quite responsive when receiving large or small amounts of print orders. In addition, the Brother MFC-j430W is also equipped with a 1.9-inch LCD screen and front control panel, making it easy to see all settings and operate the printer even without a computer.
Brother MFC-J430W printer specifications can be found in the table below:
- Printer specifications: color print, scan, copy, fax
- Printing technology: inkjet
- Printer resolution: 1200 x 6000
- Printer memory: 40 MB
- ADF support: up to 15 pages
- Ink saving mode: yes
- Fast print speed: 33 ppm for black (monochrome) 26 ppm for color
- Copies: black and color.
- Copy type: flat with a maximum size of 210 mm.
- Copy resolution: 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Maximum copy: 99 sheets.
- Magnification / minor features: 25% to 400%
- Scan type: black and white and color scanning
- Scanning resolution: 1200 x 2400 dpi
- ADF scan resolution: 1200 x 600 dpi
- Maximum interpolated resolution: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Maximum scan size: glass: 210 x 290 mm
- ADF: 210 x 349.6 mm
ADF Fax Scan Size: 208mm (A4)
Scan on glass: 204 mm (A4)
Modem speed: 14,400 bps automatic reverse
Transmission memory: 170 pages.
How to install windows
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON’T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS
please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
HOW TO REPLACE CARTRIDGE
- Before you can replace your Brother cartridge, first make sure your device is turned on. to be able to do this printer life just by pressing the power button. Check again whether it is plugged into one power.
- Then first open your Brother printer cartridge cover.
- Press the empty cartridge lever that you want to replace or exchange.
- Once released from the slot, then pull it out of the slot.
- Immediately take your new cartridge and remove the protective cover.
- Then, slide into the slot. Push until it snaps into place. Repeat steps 2 and 3, if necessary.
- Then, close the cartridge cover.
Thanks for visiting Driver For Brother MFC-j430W, Source: brother.com
Driver For Brother MFC-j430W
|Driver For Brother MFC-j430W System Requirements|
|macOS 10.13 – High Sierra||Windows 10 (x32)|
|macOS 10.12 – Sierra||Windows 10 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan||Windows 8.1 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite||Windows 8.1 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks||Windows 8 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion||Windows 8 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion||Windows 7 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard||Windows 7 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard||Windows Vista (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger||Windows Vista (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther||Windows XP Or Later|