Driver For Brother MFC-L2700DW. Brother MFC-L2700DW multifunction printer with ADF, duplex printing and Wi-Fi. The Brother MFC-L2700DW printer is a type of monochrome laser printer that has scan, fax, and copy functions. The printer supports the ADF function or called Automatic Document Feeder, which has the ability to make your job easier when you want to scan and copy many documents.
In addition to being ADF compatible, the laser printer also supports duplex printing or double-sided printing.
With the presence of duplex printing, you can save paper costs and print documentation for all jobs. The print speed of the Brother MFC-L2700DW series is up to 30 sheets per minute with a paper capacity of up to 250 sheets. Especially for the Brother L2700DW series of printers that can be connected via a USB connection and wireless Wi-Fi. With things like that, you can print documents from a computer or mobile device without cables or routers.
This printer is very suitable for SOHO or Small Office, Home Office
High-quality MFC-L2700DW prints of up to 2400 dpi with speeds of up to 30 sheets per minute will make it suitable for use in a dynamic and busy office environment. This printer also comes with two Sisis (duplex) printing features to help you save on printing costs.
In the scanning function, the Brother MFC-L2700DW printer also has an ADF (Automatic Document Feeder) function so you no longer have to fill the paper one by one when scanning. In addition, the Brother MFC-L2700DW can also be used as a photocopier with a print speed of 30 sheets per minute.
MFC-L2700DW can also print wirelessly from a mobile device
The Brother iPrint & Scan application is an application that makes it easy to print documents from Android and iOS mobile devices. Connect this printer with your mobile device on the same Wi-Fi network.
In addition, you can also print photos, email (only compatible with Gmail), website pages and PDF documents, Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and text. Thanks to the Brother Printer application with Wi-Fi function, your print jobs can be printed faster and more easily, without relying on cables.
- 2400 x 600 dpi
- 30 ppm black and white printing
- 600 x 2400 dpi scan
- Copy of 30 CPM in black and white
- Tray 1 # 250
- 33.6 Kbps modem fax
How to install windows
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON’T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS
please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
HOW TO REPLACE CARTRIDGE
- Before you can replace your Brother cartridge, first make sure your device is turned on. to be able to do this printer life just by pressing the power button. Check again whether it is plugged into one power.
- Then first open your Brother printer cartridge cover.
- Press the empty cartridge lever that you want to replace or exchange.
- Once released from the slot, then pull it out of the slot.
- Immediately take your new cartridge and remove the protective cover.
- Then, slide into the slot. Push until it snaps into place. Repeat steps 2 and 3, if necessary.
- Then, close the cartridge cover.
Thanks for visiting Driver For Brother MFC-L2700DW, Source: brother.com
Driver For Brother MFC-L2700DW
|Driver For Brother MFC-L2700DW System Requirements|
|macOS 10.13 – High Sierra||Windows 10 (x32)|
|macOS 10.12 – Sierra||Windows 10 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan||Windows 8.1 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite||Windows 8.1 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks||Windows 8 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion||Windows 8 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion||Windows 7 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard||Windows 7 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard||Windows Vista (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger||Windows Vista (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther||Windows XP Or Later|