Driver For Brother Printer MFC-9450CDN. The Brother MFC-9450CDN color laser multifunction printer displays and has speed, output quality features, and a design that is good enough to be a viable choice for most small offices and small workgroups.
The MFC-9450CDN printer offers good performance in speed tests. Brother mentioned that the MFC-9450CDN Printer unit can print black and white text and color images at speeds of up to 21 pages per minute, and close to the mark for text 20.4 ppm, with the appearance of output that looks perfect. But the performance of the color graphics is much slower at only 4.9 ppm, and the print quality is less than satisfactory,
On plain paper, the photos printed when tested appear a little blurry and on special paper with optimized settings, the color still has a yellow cast and moiré patterns on display. Scans and copies are sometimes a bit too dark but overall it looks good. The level of color quality produced by the MFC-9450CDN printer will be adequate for many office users, but if you expect more then you should consider it again, which handles photos better and costs a little cheaper than other Brother color laser MFPs.
The MFC-9450CDN has a lot to offer in its quality, although you also need to pay attention to some abnormalities. Among these are an automatic duplexer and a USB / PictBridge port. Add a 35-sheet automatic document / ADF feeder unit to scan and copy inputs, in addition, you get up to 250-sheet main input trays and up to 50-sheet multipurpose trays. the total number of optional 500-sheet paper trays can be filled. At the control panel, the buttons for the fax, scan, and copy functions are not grouped but all are clearly labeled so that the settings are simpler than confusing.
- Black/color print speeds up to 21/21 ppm
- Rich color output up to 2400 x 600 dpi
- Automatic Duplex Printing
- Built-in Ethernet Network Connection
- 300 sheet flexible paper input capacity.
How to install windows
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON’T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS
please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
HOW TO REPLACE CARTRIDGE
- Before you can replace your Brother cartridge, first make sure your device is turned on. to be able to do this printer life just by pressing the power button. Check again whether it is plugged into one power.
- Then first open your Brother printer cartridge cover.
- Press the empty cartridge lever that you want to replace or exchange.
- Once released from the slot, then pull it out of the slot.
- Immediately take your new cartridge and remove the protective cover.
- Then, slide into the slot. Push until it snaps into place. Repeat steps 2 and 3, if necessary.
- Then, close the cartridge cover.
Driver For Brother Printer MFC-9450CDN
|Driver For Brother Printer MFC-9450CDN System Requirements|
|macOS 10.13 – High Sierra||Windows 11|
|macOS 10.12 – Sierra||Windows 10 (x32/x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan||Windows 8.1 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite||Windows 8.1 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks||Windows 8 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion||Windows 8 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion||Windows 7 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard||Windows 7 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard||Windows Vista (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger||Windows Vista (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther||Windows XP Or Later|