Printer Driver For Brother MFC-495CW. The Brother MFC-495cw is a printer that is equipped with several aspects including copy, scanner and all-in-one fax that has many features. Furthermore, a wireless network connection (802.11b / g) or flexible (Ethernet) cable is able to connect this all-in-one printer to several other computers so you can take advantage of this machine in teamwork. The Brother MFC-495cw is also equipped with a widescreen 3.3 “color LCD screen that can be utilized and allows you to edit or enhance your photos and the Brother MFC-495cw is also equipped with an easy-to-read help menu.
The Brother MFC-495cw can print unlimited images and print photos with high print resolution up to 6000x 1200dpi. In this case, you can send a fax/copy/scan without having to be watched and you can also do other work then this machine has another advantage that is printing using an automatic document feeder. Increase your work productivity with fast print speeds of up to 35 ppm for black and 28 ppm colors. Additionally, with the 4 cartridge ink system, you can replace the cartridge that needs to be replaced. so you can save on output costs.
Easily read help menus or edit / enhance photos on the widescreen 3.3 “color LCD display
Unattended fax, copy or scan for Up to 15-page ADF
Fast printing speed up to 35ppm black and 28ppm color
High-speed Super G3 33.6Kbps fax modem
Specification General And Fax
- Cellular Compatibility: The free Brother iPrint and Scan downloads application for wireless printing of JPEG, PDF, web pages and e-mail as well as scanning Apple, Android or Windows mobile devices, Phone 7
- Wireless One-Push Secure Easy Setup, WiFi Protected Setup, AOSS
- standard connections: USB 2.0 High Speed, Ethernet, Wireless (802.11b / g), PictBridge Interface Card Slot and USB Flash Memory Drive
- Standard Network connection: Network Interface (Ethernet) (10/100 Base-TX), Wireless (802.11b / g)
- Max Black Copy Speed: 23cpm Black
- Max Color Copy Speed: Color 20cpm
- Copying Ability: B / W and Color Copying
- Design Style: Flatbed
- Document Glass Size: Letter 8.5 “x 11.7”
- N in 1 Function: 2in1 / 4in1
- Poster Function: Yes
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% – 400%
- Sorting Function: Yes
- Self-copying: No Need for a PC
- Best Transmission Speed: Estimated. 3-sec page
- Broadcast / location: Yes / 256 locations
- Caller ID Ready: Yes
- Different Ring Detection: Ready Ready Yes
- Document Memory Backup: Yes / 24 Hours
- External TAD interface: Yes
- Fax Modem Speed: G3 33.6K bps High-Speed Fax Modem
- Max Fax Page Memory: Fax Memory Up to 480 Pages
- Fax Capability: B / W and Color Fax
- Fax/telephone switch: Yes
- Off-Paper Reception: Yes
- PC Fax capability send and receive: Yes
How to install windows
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON’T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS
please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
HOW TO REPLACE CARTRIDGE
- Before you can replace your Brother cartridge, first make sure your device is turned on. to be able to do this printer life just by pressing the power button. Check again whether it is plugged into one power.
- Then first open your Brother printer cartridge cover.
- Press the empty cartridge lever that you want to replace or exchange.
- Once released from the slot, then pull it out of the slot.
- Immediately take your new cartridge and remove the protective cover.
- Then, slide into the slot. Push until it snaps into place. Repeat steps 2 and 3, if necessary.
- Then, close the cartridge cover.
|Printer Driver For Brother MFC-495CW System Requirements|
|macOS 10.13 – High Sierra||Windows 11|
|macOS 10.12 – Sierra||Windows 10 (x32/x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan||Windows 8.1 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite||Windows 8.1 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks||Windows 8 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion||Windows 8 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion||Windows 7 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard||Windows 7 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard||Windows Vista (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger||Windows Vista (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther||Windows XP Or Later|