Brother HL-L5200DW Driver Download. Mono laser printers are still special printing machines in small offices and homes.
Although the new model is more evolution than revolution, a reliable printer machine will produce good quality prints, besides the price is very reasonable and economical.
Brother HL-L5200DW is a medium distance desktop laser printer that is intended for personal use or small groups and is a type of printer machine that is suitable to be placed anywhere because it doesn’t take too much space.
The design and features of the Brother HL-L5200DW are also very simple and this type also provides a single line LCD screen, supported by a simple control panel located next to the paper slot and this is very effective.
This printer also provides a paper tray that is equivalent to other Brother printers, with a paper storage capacity of up to 250 sheets located under the front panel, and a multipurpose tray that holds 50 sheets.
Even this printer can also, support additional trays. This printer has an ink drum and also a toner cartridge that is behind the device.
Toner cartridges are capable of copying up to 8000 pages and drums have a yield of 50,000 pages with that capacity for you personal and small working groups who have entered the search category for work equipment.
This HL-L5200DW printer has connectivity via wireless networks and even through cellular devices. but the connection via NFC this printer cannot support.
Brother HL-L5200DW has a maximum print speed of 40ppm. And what is very interesting is that this device supports duplex printers (two-sided printers), the maximum resolution of the 1.2dpi text printer, which is very clear and clean, and is also very sharp looking at this type of printer. If you need the HL-L5200DW printer software driver we have provided and you can take it for free.
- B /W (Laser) Print Ability
- Can be Used Types of Toner Cartridges and Drums
- Maximum Black Print Speed of 42Ppm
- 800MHz processor CPU speed
- Provides Duplex printing
- Supports Printer Driver Compatibility for Windows and MacOS
- Paper Handling
- 250 sheet Standard paper tray capacity, 50 sheet Multipurpose Tray Capacity, 150 sheet Paper Output Capacity
Supports Handling of Executive Paper Size, A4, A5, A6
- LCD screen, maximum monthly duty cycle of 50,000 pages. 256MB Standard Memory
How to install windows
- Instructions can be various ways, depending on the type of your Windows OS.
- If this driver is already installed on your computer, then uninstall the old driver first before you install the new driver.
- To install the driver software at this time, please first download the driver in the link provided in this article.
- If the Windows Security dialog table appears or exits, please check and click Install.
- If the installation dialog instructs you to restart your computer or Laptop and request a change, “DON’T restart but please continue the installation to complete. After the installation is complete, please restart your computer or laptop.
How to install Mac OS
please download the search file to your Macintosh. After downloading, the Installer Disk Image will be installed on the Desktop and you will find the installer package icon on the desktop.
- If you do not find the installer package icon, please extract the file you have downloaded manually with Macintosh Disk Utility. this can be found in Applications or Utilities. By using Disk Utility, the Installer Image Disk can be installed.
- Double-click the installer package logo and follow the instructions on the screen.
Brother HL-L5200DW Driver Download
|Brother HL-L5200DW Driver Download System Requirements|
|macOS 10.13 – High Sierra||Windows 11|
|macOS 10.12 – Sierra||Windows 10 (x32/x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan||Windows 8.1 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite||Windows 8.1 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks||Windows 8 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion||Windows 8 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion||Windows 7 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard||Windows 7 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard||Windows Vista (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger||Windows Vista (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther||Windows XP Or Later|